The bathroom and sanitation specialist currently employs some 3,300 people across all the continents. With ten production sites and subsidiaries in 37 countries, the Hansgrohe Group is among the few global players in the sanitation sector. Despite the European debt crisis and global economic slowdown: products “Made by Hansgrohe” remain on course for success. In its 111th anniversary year, the innovative Black Forest company achieved numerous new records.
- was founded in 1901 by the trained clothier and exceptionally gifted inventor Hans Grohe (1871-1955) in Schiltach in the Black Forest, Germany;
- is a European stock corporation (Societas Europaea SE) which is not listed on the stock exchange;
- has two majority shareholders:
- the Klaus Grohe family, Schiltach (32%)
- the American Masco Corporation, Taylor/Michigan (68%)
The Hansgrohe Group follows five strategic approaches:
- Innovation, design and sustainability– consolidation of its innovation leadership in technology, design and sustainability.
- Global speed – expansion of the international market presence and development of the emerging markets business model
- Quality and productivity – improving product quality and developing a “Global Production Balance”
- Lean business processes – streamlining of business processes
- Organisation – development of the company's organisational structure, international personnel development and talent management