hansgrohe brand quality in taps and showers
What does premium or brand quality actually mean? By this, we mean top quality in form and function. So you will be happy with your hansgrohe products for a long time to come. We apply stringent guidelines and tests in our development and production. Moreover, independent testing institutes often attest to our high quality. This is why you can rely on good quality bathroom and kitchen products from hansgrohe.
Hansgrohe – supplying brand quality. Since 1901
Quality is infused into every hansgrohe product. We supply only excellent materials, subject to endurance tests and approved for use with drinking water. Yet the Hansgrohe Group understands "quality workmanship" to mean more than just the materials. It’s the basis of our four pillars of quality: product quality, design quality, manufacturing quality and service quality.
Our standards are high, which matches those of our customers, trade and project partners around the world. There are good reasons why The Hansgrohe Group is one of the world’s leading sanitary companies, as well as a design leader in the sector.
Hansgrohe’s four pillars of quality
- Product quality. You can depend on reliable, sturdy products that have been designed for a long service life. Hansgrohe quality also means: ease of use, intelligent functions, simple installation and technologies that offer you real added value.
- Design quality. Excellent design outlasts short-lived trends. Which means that you will love our timeless bathroom products and enjoy using them for years to come. Design quality at Hansgrohe always means: beauty both inside and out. This is proven by multiple distinctions and design awards.
- Manufacturing quality. In its production, Hansgrohe relies on top-quality materials, high-tech design and precision work. Not to mention environmental protection, the efficient use of resources and good working conditions for its workforce. You can purchase these products with complete peace of mind, since they are manufactured sustainably and to a high standard of quality.
- Service quality. We are always here for you. Come and meet us at trade fairs and events, or experience our taps and showers first-hand at the Hansgrohe Aquademies. You also benefit from the fact that our specialist trade and retail partners have been trained to a high standard.
When it comes to sanitary ware products, safety, hygiene and premium functionality are essential. Which is why Hansgrohe commissions independent testing and certification companies all over the world such as the TÜV or the DVGW, for example with regard to scalding protection or safeguarding drinking water, conserving water and energy, safe operation or electronics. In this way, the brand manufacturer underlines its high standards of quality, consumer and environmental protection.
Certified by the TÜV SÜD: “Safety tested. Production monitored"
The TÜV SÜD “Safety tested. Production monitored” certification mark is affixed to household appliances, consumer electronics, sports and leisure products, tools and furniture. The certification mark is TÜV SÜD’s confirmation that the products of the manufacturers are in compliance with national and international standards. The certification mark also covers factory inspections.
hansgrohe branded products and ranges adjudged to be good and safe by TÜV Süd are, for example:
- Raindance Rainmaker overhead showers, also with lighting
- Unica Comfort shower sets with grab bar and foot support
- Built-in sinks in stainless steel in all sizes and designs
Certified by the German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water (DVGW)
The DVGW focuses on the issues of safety, hygiene, environmental and consumer protection. With its certification marks, it guarantees a secure gas and water supply in accordance with the highest international standards and supports the industry in technical and scientific matters.
hansgrohe branded products certified with the DVGW certification mark are, for example:
- Exposed installation non-thermostatic and thermostatic mixers for bath tubs and showers
- Concealed installation non-thermostatic and thermostatic mixers for bath tubs and showers
- Concealed installation basic sets
- Basin taps and bidet taps with waste sets
- Basin taps with connection hoses
- Hand showers
- Shower hoses
Locate showrooms of authorised dealers near you
hansgrohe Loading showroom data
An error occurred. Please reload the page.